Start your senior year with finished applications! College Prep 360 is excited to be offering three college admissions “boot camps” over the summer, two in the new Greenwich office, and one in Roslyn, NY. Get three months of college application work finished in one productive weekend.
Each student accepted into our boot camp will receive comprehensive, personalized advice from former Ivy League admissions officers who have worked at Dartmouth, Princeton, Penn, Brown and Johns Hopkins. We will get to know your student ahead of time to prepare a list of suitable college matches and essay topics to ensure the most productive weekend possible. Our insider knowledge will give you the tools you need to stand out in the applicant pool.
During this comprehensive, two-day workshop, students will receive:
- A thorough pre-workshop profile review
- A comprehensive list of colleges tailored to individual goals
- A polished, effective college essay for your Common Application
- Guaranteed completion of all Common Application forms, including the extracurricular resume
- A college admissions manual to guide you through writing supplementary essays, interviews and college visits
- An admissions strategy to maximize chances of acceptance
- An individualized post-workshop follow-up
Satisfaction is guaranteed.