The Tour benefits the Dysautonomia Foundation, which funds research and treatment of a rare genetic condition, familial Dysautonomia ((FD). FD affects the normal functioning of every single involuntary system in the human body. There are only 300 people worldwide living with this condition.
|• 45 mile ride: Check-in at 8:00 a.m.
Ride starts at 8:30 a.m. (route)
• 15 mile ride: Check-in at 9:00 a.m.
Ride starts at 9:30 a.m. (route)
• Breakfast served during check-in
• Lunch served from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Entertainment and ice cream from
10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
|• $25.00 until Sept 10th, $35.00 after Sept 10th.
• Sponsorship commitment: $100 for 45-mile riders / $75 for 15-mile rider / $50 for virtual rider
• Participants will receive goodies & t-shirt.
• Participants will be entered into a raffle to win great prizes, including a new bike!
• Participants who raise $1,000 or more earn a limited edition bike jersey. Raise $2,500 or more, and you’ll be upgraded to a special jersey that shows you’re among our best fundraisers.