Yes folks…its that time of year again. Time for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week. Since Westchester is part and parcel of the Hudson Valley, many (if not most) of your favorite culinary haunts are on the list. This festive week is a wonderful time to sample fare from new places, and is a great way to try new cuisines without breaking the bank. At only $20.95 for lunch, and $29.95 for dinner, this week of food is not to be missed! So, gather your crew, and head on over to www.hudsonvalleyrestaurantweek.com, to see a listing of all the restaurants that are participating. You can see menus, and even make reservations online! Cheers!!
You are here: Home / Time for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week 2012!!
Our digital magazine is your source for everything happening in Westchester County, NY. Enjoy our real-time local coverage of restaurants, events, people, and everything else fun & exciting in the area. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter; join in the conversation, enter contests, and be the first to know what's happening!
- 10:00 am Six Ladders Exhibition Opens at Katonah Museum of Art @ Katonah Museum of Art
- 10:00 am The Katonah Museum of Art presents Jasper Johns & John Lund: Masters in the Print Studio @ Katonah Museum of Art
- 6:00 pm Marge’s Knitting Circle for Women with Cancer @ Support Connection
- 6:30 pm Whole Food Cooking Simplified @ St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
- 7:00 pm Wednesday Evening Group Run @ 52 Pondfield Rd, Bronxville, NY 10708
- 7:30 pm Wednesday Night Live @ The Winery at St. George, Mahopac