The Crowne Plaza Hotel White Plains is hosting a Thanksgiving feast on Thursday, Nov. 28 in the Plaza Ballroom. The feast will feature all of your Thanksgiving favorites along with champagne and live music. There will be a separate buffet for children to satisfy the whole family.
On the menu is:
- Carving board with Roast Turkey and Glazed Virginia ham served with sage, sausage and chestnut dressing and giblet gravy
- Roast salmon with a hazelnut crest, celery root puree and garlic chive pesto
- Pan seared sirloin steak with pancetta, cippolini onions and wild mushrooms in a Jameson Whiskey Sauce
- Smoked loin of pork with apricot chutney and braised red cabbage
- Grilled crispy skin chicken with blood orange and ginger sauce served with braised fennel flan
There will be a complete salad bar with fresh fruit, a cheese montage and antipasto. Side selections will include candied yams, garlic whipped potatoes and assorted autumn squashes as well as peel and eat shrimp. Bread choices consist of pumpkin and cranberry.
The children’s buffet will be made up of chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries, penne pasta with marina sauce and fried cheese ravioli.
A complete Thanksgiving dessert display will be available comprised of pumpkin pie, autumn tortes, pumpkin cheesecake, ice cream sundae bar and more! Hot chocolate, hot apple cider and mulled red wine will also be available.
Adult feasts are $48 and children age’s four to twelve are $24. Children three and under eat at no cost.
Seating times are every half hour starting at 12:30 p.m. with the last reservation available at 3:30 p.m. Reservations are required for the feast and can be made by calling (914) 760-5217.