“Go The Distance” is a 1-mile non-competitive walk to raise money for Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, a Member of Westchester Medical Center Health Network. The 13th Annual “Go the Distance” Walk and Family Fun Day will take place on May 7, 2017 where over 3,000 individuals will walk to support the most advanced care available to more than 20,000 critically ill infants and children each year in Westchester, the Hudson Valley and Southwest Connecticut. This event will be a fun family event with live entertainment and unique activities and will take place rain or shine on the grounds of Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York.
Everyone is welcome and teams are encouraged! If you have any questions please contact Taylor Armstrong at [email protected], or by phone at 914-493-5368
- THE EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
- Registration opens at 8:30 a.m.
- The Go the Distance Walk begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Once on the campus please follow signs for parking.
- Parking is free.
- Bring any team donations to the registration tent.
- Family Fun activities will run until 12 p.m.
- Activities include: Face Painting, Bounce Houses, Crafts, Carnival Games, The Bubble Bus, Character Appearances and much MORE!
- Snacks have been generously donated. Some will include bagels, fruit, and muffins