The Good Fat Bad Fat seminar will discuss;
– the “fat free and low fat diet”
– the critical role of fatty acids for our health
– cholesterol myth – is it good or bad?
– how to improve fat digestion
– “Fat free” foods
– the crucial role of fat in the body
– Omega 3, DHA, EPA.
Dr. Hiro Izumi, gives a range of popular seminars throughout Westchester and Fairfield County, and he is starting a series of free Health and Wellness seminars at local libraries and community centers.
He strongly believes that education plays an important role in attaining knowledge about a person’s health. Once a person learns how their health problems are created, they will be empowered to know how to correct the problem.
RSVP for this exciting and informative free seminar to Drew George