Love is in the air! Thousands of couples across Westchester County will celebrate Valentine’s Day on Friday, February 14, 2014.
Still haven’t made your plans? Here’s a few places to ring in the most romantic holiday of the year:
- The Artists Palate, 307 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY: Offering a Valentine’s Day menu and tasty specialty cocktails like the Passionate Kiss Vodka with fresh squeezed lemon Calvados Passion fruit.
- Cafe of Love, 38 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY: Feel the love…award-wining, Farm-To-Fork bistro where local ingredients go on a global adventure. In addition to our Winter menu, we will be offering loving specials this Valentine’s Day!
- Club Car Restaurant, 1 Station Plaza, Mamaroneck, NY: Step back into a romantic era with a 3 Course Prix-Fixe Menu with a Champagne Toast.
- Le Chateau, 1410 Route 35, South Salem, NY: Voted Most Romantice Restaurant. Come enjoy the estates ambiance Serving Feb 14 Special Menu$75.00. Sat Lunch $45.00; Sat Dinner Ala carte; Sunday Brunch 12-3:00 Dinner 4-9:00
One of Westchester’s most romantic restaurants.
- Benjamin Steakhouse, 610 Hartsdale Rd, White Plains, NY: Join acclaimed Chef Arturo McLeod at Benjamin Steakhouse Westchester in White Plains while he prepares a scrumptious dinner that will make this Valentine’s Day one to remember. Dishes include Blue Point Oysters (half dozen on the half shell), Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, Dry-Aged USDA Prime, Chef selected Porterhouse Steak, Filet of Chilean Sea Bass, USDA Prime Filet Mignon, and Surf and Turf. The cost for the dinner is $79.00 per person not including tax and gratuity.